jeudi 19 février 2009

Barack m'a encore écrit.

Le président Obama m'a écrit hier. Je copie ici le début de sa lettre:

Varice&Versa --
Today, I signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act into law.This is a historic step -- the first of many as we work together to climb out of this crisis -- and I want to thank you for your resolve and your support.

Du coup, je me suis dit que la moindre des choses serait de lui répondre. Alors je lui ai envoyé ça:

You are very welcome Prez!
Keep on the good work!

On s'écrit souvent comme ça lui et moi. C'est un chic type. Il me remercie tout le temps pour les trucs qui lui arrivent. En plus, je ne suis même pas Américain. C'est vraiment la grande classe. J'ai décidé de faire la même chose et je l'ai remercié dernièrement pour le vieux mini congélateur que ma mère m'a donné.

Barack --
My mother gives me a mini congélateur dernièrement. This is a historic step and I want to thank you for your resolve and your support.


Quand je pense que Charest ne m'a même pas écrit pour me remercier d'avoir reçu sa Légion d'Honneur donné par son copain Sarko. C'est une honte.
Je crois que je vais en parler à Barack dans ma prochaine lettre.

My dear old friend Barack,
My prime minister of my province de Québec, mister Jean Charest, had received some kind of medal from this dude, Sarko, and he didn't even think to thanks me. Isn't that a shame! Honnestly, I think he is just some kind of mother fucker. After all I never done for him! Could you please just bomb this moron off with you new missile of uranium appauvrie? Or if you can't do it for some moral reason, just left 2 or 3 of those bombs into my mail box and I'll dot it for you.
Thanks,

Varice & Versa

P.S.
By the the way, my daughter's living for Australia soon. We will go eating with all our friends an family in a fine restaurant apportez votre vin. I'll let you know the adress. Please confirmed by email.
Ciao

Aucun commentaire: